Survivor Testimony & Monologue
Production: Series of five, 10-minute performances that show scenarios in DV
Understanding what recovery looks like from a child’s and victims perspective, and the coping mechanism being used.
- Survivor Testimony Monologues (STAM) travels across the nation raising awareness.
- Schedule performances at your preferred venue for Spring 2022.
- For venues outside of Chicago, IL additional pricing applies including travel and lodging.
- For more information about scheduling and pricing email email@example.com
- Office of Violence Against Women (OVW) has 4 grant programs available to institutions, programs, and community partners. www.justice.gov/ovw
Join our Comfort Love Support group
Join our Comfort Love Support group virtually to rebuild, recover, and heal. This is a mentorship program to gain knowledge, clarity, and ultimately take responsibility and control of your life again. MFF Project creates a safe space to share with the group, or just listen in and start your healing journey.